Browse Web folders
- On the Microsoft Office
Server Extensions start page, click Browse Web Folders.
- Under Name, click the folder or file you want to
- To view only specific files in a Web folder, type part of
the file name, the file name extension, or wildcard characters in the Filter on Name
box, and then click Filter.
- To sort the list of folders or files, do one of the
- To sort the list of folders or files alphabetically by name,
- To sort the list by file size, click Size.
- To sort the list by the date of the last modification, click
- To sort the list by creation date, click Date Created.