Search Web folders
- On the Microsoft Office
Server Extensions start page, click Search Web Folders.
- In the Search for box, type the word or phrase you
want to search for. For example, type quarterly report to search for documents that
contain that phrase.
- To search Web folders by location, click Search by
Location, and then type the name of the Web folder you want in the Find files in
- To search Web folders by date, click Search by Date,
and then do one of the following:
- To find all files, click Find All Files.
- To find only modified, created, or last accessed files that
match your date criterion, click Restrict Search to Files, and select the options
- To search Web folders by file properties (for example,
author, title, file name, and subject), click Search by Property, and then specify
search criteria by selecting the options you want in the Property 1 box.
- To create additional search criteria, select the options you
want in the Property 2 and Property 3 boxes.
Note To add custom file properties to the search
criteria, see your system administrator.